SOLIDWORKS Desktop 3D CAD
For over 25 years, SOLIDWORKS® has been the trusted industry standard in design and engineering. Intuitive 3D design and product development solutions from SOLIDWORKS help you conceptualize, create, validate, communicate, manage, and transform your innovate ideas into great product designs.
- Create fast and accurate designs, including 3D models and 2D drawings of complex parts and assemblies
- Design for cost and manufacturing with cost estimation tools and manufacturability checks
- Interact with team members and control revisions with standardized data management tools
- Eliminate errors and rework by using integrated motion and stress analysis tools
Bridge the gap between desktop design data and secure cloud data storage with cloud-connected solutions. You can use the SOLIDWORKS you know and love, and connect with your team and stakeholders from anywhere with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE® Works.
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS combines intuitive, robust SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Connect your desktop 3D CAD to the cloud with Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS
- Design with SOLIDWORKS then securely save your data to the cloud and access it from any web browser
- Collaborate in real time with every part of your business, including customers, partners, and more
Design in the Cloud
The future of design is collaborative: teams can design from anywhere and connect remotely with the powerful browser-based design tools found within 3DEXPERIENCE® Works. Design anything, anywhere, at any time, and securely share your data with the people who matter.
- Pick and choose the design tools you need for your design and engineering toolbox.
- Create and share mechanical, organic, or complex designs quickly and easily on the cloud
- Get real-time feedback and design reviews for your products within a growing suite of design tools
- Access the design data and features you need at any time, with only internet
Electrical Design Solutions
SOLIDWORKS Electrical solutions simplify electrical schematic design with specific tools for engineers and intuitive interfaces for faster embedded electrical system design and control panels.
- asily integrate your electrical schematics into 3D models
- Minimize repetitive tasks associated with developing electrical schematics
- Leverage a common database for ECAD and MCAD, ensuring consistency when creating documentation
- Access an extensive electrical component and symbol library of industry-standard schematic symbols
Contact us by filling out the form below.