Simufact Welding is designed for modeling and simulation of a wide range of thermal joining processes by means of structural welding simulation including usual arc and beam welding processes as well as brazing. Additionally, Simufact Welding provides possibilities to model heat treatment processes, variations of cooling and unclamping setups as well as mechanical loading of welded structures.
Simufact Welding benefits in a nutshell:
- Finite Element Method for highest accuracy
- One GUI for all simulation tasks - no need to switch between appications
- Broad field of application and multiple simulation results
- Flexible scaled simulation approach: Choose the right simulation approach for your individual situation
- Modular structure: Use what you need for your individual tasks
Very briefly: Gain time and safety in the design of your welding processes.